Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a medium pot on medium-high, heat oil. Add beef and cook, stirring and breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes.
- Add bell peppers, tomatoes, corn and Worcestershire and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, until bell peppers are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in cumin, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Spoon into serving bowls and top with sour cream, dividing evenly. Garnish with cilantro (if using).
- Serving Size 1 1/4 cups beef mixture and 2 tbsp sour cream
- Calories 274
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 410 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g