Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more slow-cooker recipes here!
- Mist a 3- to 3½-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp oil on medium-high. Add roast and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker and add beans, bell peppers, tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar, garlic, black pepper and 4 cups water; stir to combine. Cover and cook until roast is tender, 5 hours on high or 10 hours on low.
- Stir in pasta, cabbage, parsley, oregano, thyme, salt and remaining oil; cover and cook for 30 more minutes on high.
- Serving Size 1 cup
- Calories 213
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 25 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 465 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g