Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Pour oil into a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Then place onion and garlic in skillet, sprinkle with salt and sauté for about 3 minutes. Add apples and ginger and sauté for another minute.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes until thickened.
- Serving Size 1/4-cup serving
- Calories 60
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 40 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g