- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add yellow onion and sauté 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté an additional 5 minutes. Stir in beef and salt; sauté until beef is no longer pink, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place all dressing ingredients; cover and shake until well mixed.
- To assemble bowls, divide rice, beef mixture, cucumber and carrot among servings. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with green onions.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover bowl components in separate containers; reheat and assemble when called for.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 637
- Carbohydrate Content 63 g
- Cholesterol Content 74 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 42 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 387 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g