- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place turkey breast, skin-side-up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lemon juice and zest, herbs, salt and pepper. Using your fingers, gently loosen skin from turkey breast meat without removing it completely. Rub herb-oil mixture under skin and all over turkey breast meat (including underneath breast as well).
- Roast, skin side-up, for 50 to 60 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer reads 165°F when inserted into thickest part of breast (test in a few places to make sure).
- Cover turkey with foil and let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes. Remove and discard skin, then cut turkey breast from bone. Slice meat and serve.
- Serving Size 3 oz skinless turkey breast meat
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 1 g
- Cholesterol Content 53 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 282 mg
- Sugar Content 0.25 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g