We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. In a small bowl, mix together one- half of oil with the garlic. Brush onto crusts; bake according to package directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor, blend ricotta, lemon zest and juice, basil and dill. Season with fine salt and pepper.
3. Evenly spread ricotta mixture over both crusts, leaving a 1-inch border. Top with tomatoes, Parmesan and pepper flakes and drizzle with remaining one-half of oil; scatter additional basil on top (if using). Sprinkle with flaky salt.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 472
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 37 mg
- Fat Content 25 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 656 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 14 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g