- Carefully pull stems from 20 mushroom caps and set caps aside. Finely chop stems and 4 remaining mushrooms. In a medium skillet on medium, heat 2 tbsp oil. Add chopped mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated, 3 to 4 minutes. Add shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until shallots are tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in 6 tbsp panko. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°F. Mist a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and arrange mushroom caps on top, stem side up.
- Into chopped mushroom mixture, stir egg, chives, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into mushroom caps, slightly mounding over top. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tbsp oil and 3 tbsp panko, then use mixture to top mushrooms. Bake until mushrooms are tender and topping is browned, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then arrange mushrooms on a serving platter and garnish some with chopped chives, some with oregano leaves and some with parsley leaves. Serve warm.
- Serving Size 2 mushrooms
- Calories 71
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 206 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g