Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, dill, sesame seeds, paprika, salt and pepper; sprinkle all over turkey, patting to coat.
- Mist a large, heavy skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. In 2 batches, add turkey and cook, turning once, until lightly golden and just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes total per batch. Transfer to a plate. Wipe out skillet and mist with cooking spray; return to stove top on medium. Add onion and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until softened, about 2 minute.
- Add broth, Dijon and lemon zest and stir until combined; stir in kale.
- Bring to boil on medium-high, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until kale is tender and sauce has thickened slightly, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Return turkey to skillet in a single layer over top of kale.
- Cover and simmer until turkey is heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide turkey and kale among serving plates and sprinkle with hazelnuts, if desired.
- Serving Size 1 piece of turkey scallopine and 1 1/4 cups kale mixture
- Calories 170
- Carbohydrate Content 8 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 240 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g