Bananas make a great addition to yogurt, cereal and smoothies. They are a great substitute for sugar in your cooking and baking and can often satisfy that sweet tooth.
1. In a high-speed blender, place almonds; blend to a
flour-like consistency (or use use 1 cup almond flour).
2. To blender, add eggs, banana, protein powder, baking
powder and cinnamon; blend until a smooth batter forms.
3. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet or griddle on medium.
Working in batches, pour batter into small rounds, using
about ¼ cup per pancake. Cook 3 minutes on each side.
4. Stack pancakes on a plate and top with yogurt,
blackberries and honey.
- Serving Size 1/2 of recipe
- Calories 603
- Carbohydrate Content 43 g
- Cholesterol Content 191 mg
- Fat Content 40 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 360 mg
- Sugar Content 19 g