Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a 4-qt pot, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add carrots, snow peas, jalapeño and ginger and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes, just until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- In a cup, stir together tamari, vinegar, 1 cup water and arrowroot. Stir mixture into simmering soup for 1 minute. Carefully add tofu and stir gently. Turn off heat and let tofu warm through for about 2 minutes. Serve sprinkled with scallions, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 230
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 340 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g