Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a bowl, toss chicken with curry powder; set aside. In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion and sauté until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken, ginger and garlic and sauté until chicken begins to brown, 2 minutes. Add peas, tomatoes, broth, coconut milk and ¼ tsp salt. Reduce heat to low and maintain a simmer, partially covered, until chicken is cooked through, 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare quinoa according to package directions with remaining ¼ tsp salt. Fluff with a fork, cover and set aside.
3. Stir spinach into curry and heat just until leaves start to wilt, 1 minute. Divide quinoa among plates and top with curry.
- Serving Size ¾ cup quinoa and 1 cup curry
- Calories 446
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 107 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 402 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g