Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Make sauce: Mash garlic and place in a small saucepan. Whisk in cashew cream, coconut milk, lime juice, curry and chile powder. Cook on low, stirring occasionally, until lightly warmed. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and cover.
2. Divide lentils and quinoa (or cauliflower rice) among bowls or containers. Top with grilled vegetables. Whisk curry sauce and drizzle on bowls.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 397
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 352 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 11 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g