Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large shallow saucepan, heat oil on medium-high. Add onion, carrot, garlic, garam masala, coriander, mint and turmeric; cook until onion softens, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower, broth, rice and currants; cover and simmer for 7 minutes. Stir in peas and lentils; cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 4 minutes. Stir in almonds and cilantro. If desired, serve with a dollop of yogurt.
- Serving Size 1 3/4 cup
- Calories 393
- Carbohydrate Content 66 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 174 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g