Find more holiday recipes here!
- Mist 10 ½-cup ramekins with cooking spray and arrange on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- Prepare crumble topping: In a medium bowl, combine flour and butter, working butter into flour with a pastry cutter, a fork or your fingertips until mixture resembles a coarse meal. Stir in oats, pecans, 1/3 cup cane juice and ¼ tsp salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, lemon juice, remaining 2 tbsp cane juice and pinch salt. Transfer fruit to ramekins.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle crumble topping over apples and bake for 60 minutes, until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown. Set aside to cool 10 minutes. Top each crumble with crème fraîche, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 10
- Calories 180
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 12 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 66 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g