We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add tofu and cook for about 8 minutes, until golden brown, turning halfway.
2. Add soy sauce and maple syrup and stir to coat; cook until sauce has been absorbed, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. To a small skillet on medium, add garlic powder, onion powder, pepper flakes, cinnamon and ginger. Toast until fragrant, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and combine with salt and black pepper.
4. Divide spice mixture among jars. To each jar add 1/3 cup cabbage, 1/3 cup carrots, 1/3 cup mushrooms and one-sixth of tofu, green onions, basil, cilantro and noodles.
5. Squeeze 2 wedges of lime into each jar and then place into the jar. Seal jars and refrigerate.
6. When ready to eat, remove lime then fill Mason jar with boiling water, about 3 cups. Place lid on jar and let sit until noodles are cooked, about 8 minutes. Drizzle with hot sauce (if using).
- Serving Size 1 jar
- Calories 471
- Carbohydrate Content 86 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6.5 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 685 mg
- Sugar Content 8.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5 g