Find more quick & easy meals here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ lb sweet onions, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 orange, juiced and zested
- 3/4 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cut into ½-inch cubes
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To skillet with onions, stir in soy sauce, orange juice and zest. Add pork and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to pork mixture, add apple and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in potatoes.
- Serving Size: 2/3 cup
- Calories: 291
- Carbohydrate Content: 45 g
- Cholesterol Content: 55 mg
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 6 g
- Protein Content: 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 422 mg
- Sugar Content: 20 g