Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more quick & easy meals here!
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a medium saucepan halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add potatoes and reduce heat to medium; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To skillet with onions, stir in soy sauce, orange juice and zest. Add pork and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, until pork is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to pork mixture, add apple and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in potatoes.
- Serving Size 2/3 cup
- Calories 291
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 55 mg
- Fat Content 3 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 422 mg
- Sugar Content 20 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g