Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Marinate chicken: In a small food processor, place 4 cloves garlic, allspice, cayenne, onion, lemon juice, pepper and salt; process until blended into a paste. Spoon mixture into a sealable container, add the chicken breasts and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat a greased grill to medium-high. Add chicken to grill, discarding any remaining marinade. Grill 15 minutes, turning halfway, until juices run clear and internal temperature is 165ºF. Add corn to grill, turning, until kernels are slightly charred, 10 minutes. Cut corn kernels off cob and place in a medium bowl.
3. To bowl with corn, add remaining salsa ingredients and toss to combine. Serve chicken with salsa.
- Serving Size 1 chicken breast and ¼ of salsa
- Calories 548
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 34 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 35 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 455 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g