- Prep Time
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 jalapeño chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 cup finely chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup peeled and finely chopped jicama (1/4-inch cubes)
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup lightly-packed chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 small lime
- Tortilla chips or crudités, such as jicama slices, for dipping
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits. Use a spoon to scoop flesh from 3 halves; place in a medium bowl. Peel remaining 1/2 avocado and finely chop flesh; set aside. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt and garlic powder over avocado in bowl; mash with a fork.
- To bowl, add jalapeño, strawberries,jicama, onion and cilantro; gently fold to combine. Add reserved diced avocado, lime juice and remaining 1/2 tsp salt; gently fold to incorporate.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crudités (such as raw jicama slices).
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 63
- Carbohydrate Content: 5 g
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 131 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g