- Cut avocados in half and remove pits. Use a spoon to scoop flesh from 3 halves; place in a medium bowl. Peel remaining 1/2 avocado and finely chop flesh; set aside. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt and garlic powder over avocado in bowl; mash with a fork.
- To bowl, add jalapeño, strawberries,jicama, onion and cilantro; gently fold to combine. Add reserved diced avocado, lime juice and remaining 1/2 tsp salt; gently fold to incorporate.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crudités (such as raw jicama slices).
- Serving Size 1/4 cup
- Calories 63
- Carbohydrate Content 5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 131 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g