Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Mist a 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium skillet on medium-low, heat oil. Add potatoes, onion and salt and sauté for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Add sausage, garlic and tomatoes and and sauté for 2 minutes more. Divide mixture among muffin tins and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and yogurt. Stir in cheese, basil and pepper. Divide evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes, until puffed and set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 20 minutes. Slide a knife around each frittata and gently remove, placing on a large rimmed baking sheet. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours, then transfer to a large zip-top freezer bag. Return to freezer until ready to serve, up to 1 month.
- To serve, preheat oven to 400ºF. Place frozen frittatas on a rimmed baking sheet misted with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes, until heated through. A microwave may also be used, if desired. Frittatas can also be eaten cold; defrost overnight in the refrigerator.
- Serving Size 2 mini frittatas
- Calories 291
- Carbohydrate Content 15.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 297 mg
- Fat Content 15.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 489 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g