1. In a large pot on medium-high, melt oil. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for about 7 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Transfer chicken to a bowl and set aside.
2. Add onion and celery and cook until onion is tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
3. Add all remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for about 25 minutes, until squash and bell pepper are tender. About 5 minutes before chili is done, return chicken to pot and simmer until heated through. Remove and discard bay leaves.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 187
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 41 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Sodium Content 490 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g