Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a wide skillet over medium, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Add kale, scallions and garlic and cook until kale softens, about 5 minutes. Remove pan from heat and let cool for 20 minutes.
- To a food processor, add kale mixture, artichokes, vegan cheese (if using), lemon juice, coconut milk, salt, nutmeg and pepper and pulse until mixture is semi-smooth. Pour mixture into a baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, until top is golden brown. Let dip cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 67
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 509 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g