- In a large bowl, combine kale, lime juice, 1 tsp oil and 1⁄2 tsp each salt and pepper. Use your hands to massage mixture into kale, until leaves have wilted just slightly. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Sprinkle avocado and apple over top kale. Finish salad with pumpkin seeds, fresh blueberries and cheese.
- Prepare dressing: In a blender, combine all dressing ingredients and 3 tbsp water and blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute. Drizzle over salad.
- Serving Size 1/6 of kale salad
- Calories 222
- Carbohydrate Content 16.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 10 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 373 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g