Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Also see Kimchi Tacos.
From Aim True by Kathryn Budig. Copyright © 2016 by Kathryn Budig. Reprinted by permission of William Morow Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
- Beat the eggs lightly in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the rice flour, beer, tamari, kimchi juice, and sesame oil. Fold in the scallions and kimchi. Season with salt.
- Warm 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Pour ½ cup of the batter into the pan. Let the pancake fry for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat until all of your pancakes are made. Add more coconut oil when necessary.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients and dip your pancakes generously!
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g