- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup diced organic firm tofu
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium tamari
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 large diced zucchini
- 1 thinly sliced bunch Swiss chard leaves
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
- 1 cup drained kimchi
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 6 thinly sliced chives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tbsp chopped raw unsalted peanuts
- Juice of 1 large lime
- In a large skillet on medium, heat sesame oil. Add organic firm tofu and cook for 3 minutes. Add reduced-sodium tamari, garlic powder, diced zucchini, Swiss chard leaves, scallions, pinch ground cayenne pepper, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Mix in drained kimchi and remove from heat. Divide tofu mixture among corn tortillas, heated. Garnish with chives, fresh cilantro leaves, chopped raw unsalted peanuts and juice of 1 large lime.