Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large skillet on medium, heat sesame oil. Add organic firm tofu and cook for 3 minutes. Add reduced-sodium tamari, garlic powder, diced zucchini, Swiss chard leaves, scallions, pinch ground cayenne pepper, sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Mix in drained kimchi and remove from heat. Divide tofu mixture among corn tortillas, heated. Garnish with chives, fresh cilantro leaves, chopped raw unsalted peanuts and juice of 1 large lime.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g