Find more quick and easy recipes here.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, 6 tbsp scallions, soy sauce, sesame oil and Sucanat, whisking to dissolve Sucanat. Transfer mixture to a large, resealable bag along with beef. Transfer to refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Heat a grill to medium-high and brush grates with cooking oil. Remove beef from marinade, discarding remaining marinade, and add to grill. Grill until just done, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter and sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp scallions. Serve lettuce, rice and chile bean paste (if using) on the side for guests to make their own lettuce wraps at the table.
- Serving Size 2 1/2 oz beef, 3 lettuce leaves and 1/2 cup rice
- Calories 360
- Carbohydrate Content 28.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 73 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 422 mg
- Sugar Content 4.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g