Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Tossed with cold soba noodles and charred broccoli and cauliflower florets for a lively sweet, spicy and tangy salad
- As a marinade for pork, beef, chicken or tofu, or as a finishing sauce after grilling
- As a salad dressing, tossed with thinly sliced cucumbers, green onions and leaf lettuce for a refreshing salad with zip
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Serve with additional sesame seeds (if using). Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.
- Serving Size 2 tbsp
- Calories 148
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 1189 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g