- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 lb flank steak, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 2 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup plain whole-milk yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups finely shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 4-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup prepared kimchi, roughly chopped
1. Place flank steak in a large zip-top bag. In a small bowl, combine half of onions, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sriracha and oil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over steak and seal bag. Transfer to refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Heat grill to medium. Cook steak over direct heat, turning once, until steak reaches desired doneness (125°F to 130°F for medium-rare). Discard remaining marinade. Place steak on a cutting board and tent loosely with foil. Let steak rest 10 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain.
3. While steak is cooking, prepare crema: To a small blender, add lime juice, avocado, yogurt and garlic; blend until combined but still chunky; set aside.
4. Layer cabbage and carrots onto tortillas then top with steak, kimchi and avocado crema. Garnish with remaining half of onions.
- Serving Size: 2 tacos
- Calories: 301
- Carbohydrate Content: 21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 71 mg
- Fat Content: 5 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 373 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g