1. Place flank steak in a large zip-top bag. In a small bowl, combine half of onions, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sriracha and oil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Pour marinade over steak and seal bag. Transfer to refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Heat grill to medium. Cook steak over direct heat, turning once, until steak reaches desired doneness (125°F to 130°F for medium-rare). Discard remaining marinade. Place steak on a cutting board and tent loosely with foil. Let steak rest 10 minutes. Thinly slice across the grain.
3. While steak is cooking, prepare crema: To a small blender, add lime juice, avocado, yogurt and garlic; blend until combined but still chunky; set aside.
4. Layer cabbage and carrots onto tortillas then top with steak, kimchi and avocado crema. Garnish with remaining half of onions.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 301
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 71 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 373 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g