1. Preheat oven 450°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Prepare cauliflower: In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup water with arrowroot. Add egg, tamari, garlic powder and oil; mix well. Stir in bread crumbs.
3. Working 1 floret at a time, coat cauliflower with bread crumb mixture. Lay florets on prepared sheet. Bake until golden and tender, about 30 minutes.
4. Prepare sauce: In a small saucepan on medium-high, add all sauce ingredients and bring to a simmer; cook until sauce thickens, about 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle sauce over cauliflower on sheet and gently toss to coat. Garnish with peanuts and green onions.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 328
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 47 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 627 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g