Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, 1 tsp soy sauce, garlic, potato starch and cane juice; set aside for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine remaining 3 tsp soy sauce, broth, vinegar and chile paste; set aside.
- In a large wok on medium-high, heat 1 1/2 tsp oil. Add dried chiles and stir-fry until chiles begin to brown but not burn, 45 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through and edges of chicken begin to turn golden, about 2 minutes. Push chicken and chiles to side of wok. Add remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil to center of wok. Add celery, zucchini and bell pepper and stir-fry until vegetables are crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Add soy-broth mixture, toss all ingredients together and cook until sauce is thick and bubbly, about 1 minute. Add green onions; remove chiles just before serving. Serve with rice and top with peanuts.
- Serving Size 1 cup stir-fry and 3/4 cup rice
- Calories 368
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 52 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 248 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 3 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g