- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Prepare tahini sauce: In a food processor, combine yogurt, tahini, one-half of lemon zest and juice, one-half of garlic and one-third each salt and pepper; purée until smooth, about 1 minute. Scrape into a bowl and set aside.
- In food processor (no need to wash bowl), pulse onion, one-half of parsley, almond flour, remaining one-half of garlic, cumin, allspice and pepper flakes until finely chopped. Add lamb and egg and another one-third of salt and pepper. Pulse again until combined (10 to 12 pulses). Shape meat into 2-inch ovals that are tapered at the edges, forming about 16 balls total. Place on prepared sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, toss together radishes, cucumber, oil, remaining one-half of lemon zest and juice, remaining one-half of parsley and remaining one-third each salt and pepper. Serve with kofte and tahini sauce.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 601
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 125 mg
- Fat Content 46 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 33 g
- Saturated Fat Content 11 g
- Sodium Content 499 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 22 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 10 g