- 20 barsServings
- 3/4 + 1 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes, divided
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 2 tbsp BPA-free canned full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp lemon zest + 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 6 drops liquid stevia
1. Line a 8½ x 4½-inch loaf pan with parchment paper; set aside.
2. To a food processor, add ¾ cup coconut flakes and pulse until finely ground. Add almond flour, coconut butter, coconut milk, honey, 1½ tbsp lemon zest, lemon juice, chia seeds, salt and stevia. Pulse until well combined.
3. In loaf pan, spread out mixture evenly and top with remaining 1 tbsp coconut flakes and ½ tbsp lemon zest. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then remove from pan and cut into 20 squares. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week or freezer for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 75
- Carbohydrate Content: 4 g
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 16 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g