1. Line a 8½ x 4½-inch loaf pan with parchment paper; set aside.
2. To a food processor, add ¾ cup coconut flakes and pulse until finely ground. Add almond flour, coconut butter, coconut milk, honey, 1½ tbsp lemon zest, lemon juice, chia seeds, salt and stevia. Pulse until well combined.
3. In loaf pan, spread out mixture evenly and top with remaining 1 tbsp coconut flakes and ½ tbsp lemon zest. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, then remove from pan and cut into 20 squares. Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week or freezer for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size 1 bar
- Calories 75
- Carbohydrate Content 4 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 16 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g