Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and soy sauce; set aside.
- In a large wok on medium, heat oil. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until cooked through and no longer pink inside. Add cabbage, asparagus, bell peppers, ginger, pepper flakes and chile powder; cook for 4 to 5 minutes more, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add soy sauce mixture and toss. Stir in lemon zest (if using) and sprinkle with scallions.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 260
- Carbohydrate Content 13 g
- Cholesterol Content 73 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 565 mg
- Sugar Content 4.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g