Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice. Sprinkle gelatin over top and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot, heat milk on medium until small bubbles form around edge. Whisk in cane juice and vanilla (if using) until cane juice dissolves. Whisk in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Transfer to a medium bowl and refrigerate, whisking occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- With a whisk or electric hand mixer, whip egg whites until soft peaks form. Working in 1/4-cup increments, use a rubber spatula to gently fold egg whites into milk mixture until just combined; do not over-mix.
- Divide mixture among small dessert glasses, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours, or overnight. To serve, top with kiwi, mango, strawberries and coconut.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup mousse and toppings
- Calories 136
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 57 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g