Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté garlic in oil for 1 minute.
2. Turn down heat to medium and add beans. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring with a spatula to avoid beans sticking to skillet. Then add broth, parsley and pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Next add lemon juice and mahi mahi. Cook mahi mahi on each side for 5 minutes or until no longer translucent. Place 1 mahi mahi fillet and ½ cup beans on each plate. Top fillet with 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds.
- Serving Size 6 oz mahi mahi, ½ cup beans, 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Calories 310
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 125 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 210 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g