Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium saucepan, whisk together coconut milk, almond milk, honey, lemon zest, ginger and salt. Stir in tapioca pearls and set aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Place saucepan on medium heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened and tapioca is soft. Stir in vanilla.
3. Let pudding cool before transferring it to a container. Pudding will keep, covered in the refrigerator, up to 5 days.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup
- Calories 231
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 14 g
- Sodium Content 95 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g