Love sorbet? Try our Basil Lime Sorbet recipe.
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes (plus freezing time)
- 6 cups peeled, pitted and sliced peaches
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp organic evaporated cane juice
- In a large bowl, toss peaches, lemon juice and cane juice. Set aside at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth. Refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- Process mixture in chilled ice cream maker, following manufacturer's directions. Transfer to a large shallow container and cover surface with wax paper; top with lid and freeze to desired firmness.
TIP: Because this recipe contains no fat and minimal sugar, it is best enjoyed within a day; otherwise, it will become very firm.