Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a small skillet on medium, toast sunflower and sesame seeds, stirring frequently, until golden, 3 minutes. Add chia; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, ¼ cup boiling water, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and cayenne until smooth. Whisk in olive oil and set aside. (NOTE: If mixture is very thick, add more water to adjust consistency.)
3. In a steamer basket over boiling water, steam broccolini until crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Arrange broccolini on a platter. Drizzle with tahini dressing and sprinkle with toasted seed mixture.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 246
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 276 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g