- Prepare lemongrass coconut sauce: To a food processor, add all sauce ingredients. Let stand for 3 minutes to soften fruit, then process until smooth. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to pack-age directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain again and set aside.
- In a large wok or skillet on high, heat oil, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Add beef and stir-fry until browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer beef to a small bowl; set aside. Return wok to stove top on high and add peas and bell pepper. Stir-fry until tender-crisp, about 1 minute. Transfer to a medium bowl; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-high, add lemongrass sauce and tomatoes to wok; bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Stir in beef and any juices and cook, tossing occasionally, until beef is cooked through, about 1 minute. Stir in vegetable mixture and noodles, tossing to coat. Cook until heated through and bubbling, about 1 minute. If using, garnish with cilantro and cashews.
- Serving Size 1 1/3 cups
- Calories 243
- Carbohydrate Content 31 g
- Cholesterol Content 28 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 14 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 262 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g