- In a large pot on medium, heat oil. Add onion and sauté until translucent, 5 minutes.
- Stir in ginger and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add coriander, cumin, turmeric, pepper, salt, cinnamon and cardamom; sauté until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Add carrot, lentils, broth and coconut milk; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 20 minutes. Stir in peas and cook 5 minutes more.
- To serve, divide curry among bowls. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lemon wedges.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate leftover curry in a covered container; reheat and add fresh garnishes when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 639
- Carbohydrate Content 78 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 15 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 21 g
- Sodium Content 409 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g