Looking to incorporate more greens into your diet but don’t have the time? The absolute genius of this avocado, spinach and pineapple smoothie is in the make-ahead technique: It’s prepared almost entirely in advance and frozen in individual bags. When you’re ready for it, you simply add to a blender with water and start sipping.
- Among 4 large zip- top freezer bags, divide all ingredients evenly. Seal bags and freeze until ready to serve, up to 1 month.
- Empty contents of 1 bag into a blender and add 1 cup water. Begin blending on low speed to break up chunks, then gradually increase speed. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Serving Size 1 smoothie
- Calories 244
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 53 mg
- Sugar Content 17 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g