Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
READER RECIPE TESTER
“My family loves hamburger sliders, so I was excited to try these sausage variations. They were perfect for a backyard get-together with friends and family, not to mention incredibly simple to prepare. Jalapeños gave the relish just enough heat to satisfy my pepper-loving husband, while my kids enjoyed the sweetness of the pineapple. Perfect summer finger-food!”
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple, jalapeño, onion, radish (if desired), mint, ginger and stevia; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high and lightly coat grill basket with cooking spray. Place sausage links in grill basket. Cook according to package directions.
- To serve, place 1 sausage link on bottom half of each mini bun, spoon equal amounts of pineapple mixture over top of each and top with remaining bun halves.
- Serving Size 2 sliders and 3 tbsp relish
- Calories 344
- Carbohydrate Content 33 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 523 mg
- Sugar Content 13 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g