Find more clean, quick & easy recipes here!
- In a medium bowl, toss sliced cucumber with ¼ tsp salt; set aside for 20 minutes. Drain liquid from bowl, then stir in yogurt, garlic, 1/4 tsp lemon zest, lemon juice and dill. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brush mushroom caps with oil and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp lemon zest and pinch salt on inside and outside of caps. In a skillet on medium-high, cook mushroom caps for 3 to 5 minutes per side; slice into quarters and set aside.
- In same skillet on medium-high, cook beef, Italian seasoning, rosemary, cumin, pepper and remaining pinch salt. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, breaking up beef with a wooden spoon, until browned.
- To serve, in a bowl, layer half of quinoa, spinach and beef mixture. Top with half of each of quartered mushrooms and toppings; top each with 1/4 cup tzatziki.
- Serving Size 1 gyro bowl
- Calories 569
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 80 mg
- Fat Content 26 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 40 g
- Saturated Fat Content 9 g
- Sodium Content 637 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 6 g