Loaded Veggie Mini Pizzas
Skip the pizza delivery this week and premake your own mini pizzas.
Skip the pizza delivery this week and premake your own mini pizzas. Make the dough on Sunday and assemble and bake before serving — or store them fully assembled for one day before baking
- ½ recipe Double-Duty Dough
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz asparagus, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup multicolored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup Everyday Pesto
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Press each into a 6-inch circle directly on the parchment. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Toss remaining ingredients together in a bowl and divide among 4 pizza crusts. Wrap well and store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 10 minutes, until vegetables are wilted and tender and crust is golden.
MAKE AHEAD: Make crusts and prebake up to 4 days ahead. Fully assembled, pizzas will keep for 1 day in the fridge.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 609
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 118 mg
- Fat Content 38 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 637 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 20 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g