Skip the pizza delivery this week and premake your own mini pizzas. Make the dough on Sunday and assemble and bake before serving — or store them fully assembled for one day before baking
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces. Press each into a 6-inch circle directly on the parchment. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Toss remaining ingredients together in a bowl and divide among 4 pizza crusts. Wrap well and store in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 400°F. Bake for 10 minutes, until vegetables are wilted and tender and crust is golden.
MAKE AHEAD: Make crusts and prebake up to 4 days ahead. Fully assembled, pizzas will keep for 1 day in the fridge.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 609
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 118 mg
- Fat Content 38 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 637 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 20 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g