Nutritional Bonus: Ounce for ounce, lobster is lower in fat and calories than boneless, skinless chicken breast (90 calories versus 160 calories in a 3 1/2-oz serving). Better yet, lobster is also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which help to lower cholesterol and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, scallion, lemon juice and dill. With a rubber spatula, fold in lobster and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until needed. (NOTE: Mixture may be prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place buns on a baking sheet and toast for 4 to 6 minutes or until light golden brown. Scoop lobster mixture into buns, dividing evenly. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size 1 roll and 1/2 cup lobster mixture
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate Content 25 g
- Cholesterol Content 61 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 417 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g